REPLENISH IS A NON-PROFIT FUELED BY THESE VISION CARRIERS
Rawd's vision and passion to see pastors and leaders live a replenished life stems from three decades of ministry experience. He's a leader of leaders with the resume and skills to back it up. As an energetic, motivating, and passionate speaker he is highly sought after by churches, businesses, and corporations to elevate people's lives.
Mondy is an innovative pastor and is the definition of loyalty and longevity. He has spent the past 20 years on staff at the same church. Mondy understands what ministry is all about often wearing several hats at the same time. As an out-of-the-box thinker his years of consistency and experience give him strong credibility to speak into the lives of other pastors.
Keith has been in ministry since 1994, has been madly in love with his bride since 1997, and has been a daddy since 2006. After 21 years in Student Ministry, Keith now serves as Executive Pastor at his local church where his primary responsibility is to serve other pastors. Growing up in a pastor's home, he knows the importance of healthy church leaders.
After working in corporate America for 12 years in the Banking and Information Technology fields, Justin moved his family to Texas in August 2012 to serve as the Executive Pastor of Grace Baptist Church in Fort Worth. After spending 5 years in that role he became the Lead Pastor of Grace in October of 2017. Justin is passionate about helping pastors live thriving lives.
Adrian McConnel, Pastor, networker, entrepreneur and community leader. Adrian's heart beats for urban youth and leadership. He founded Youth Revive in 2013 with the desire to create programs to improve behavior, social skills and character by partnering with local schools, civic leaders and churches. Adrian's desire to replenish leaders and Urban Pastors contagious.
Oscar Camacho Jr.
Born while his parents were in seminary in Cali, Colombia Oscar has always had a heart for ministry and ministry families. A featured author, audio engineer, speaker and replenish family innovator. Oscar has a heart for replenishing families, especially families and leaders from Latin America. Oscar has been married to Sharon for over 16 years and they have two boys. Oscar is the Technical Director at Saints Church and when he’s not working you can catch him traveling (usually to the beach) and writing about his food adventures.
WHO WE ARE
Replenish a group of like-minded people who believe the church is the hope of the world and that its people and leaders need to be strong and healthy. We know that we are best when our soul is healthy and we want to help people live, serve and minister out of the overflow of the goodness in our hearts. We come from various denominations and backgrounds but love God, love people and love what Replenish does for Pastors and Leaders.
We (The Replenish Group Corporation 501c3) are a non profit in the state of Texas. We have a national advisory board and a regional working board who assist with Replenish initiatives locally.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
* Webelieve the Bible to be the only inspired, trustworthy and true, without error, Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
* Webelieve there is only one God who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
* Webelieve Jesus Christ is God, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death that paid for our sin through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension/rising up to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1; Matthew 1:18,25; Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 9:15-22; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8; Acts 1:9-11; Hebrews 9:27-28)
* We believe that acceptance of Jesus Christ and the corresponding renewal of the Holy Spirit are the only paths to salvation for lost/sinful men and women. (John 3:16; John 5:24; Titus 3:3-7)
* Webelieve in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who lives within and guides Christians so they are enabled to live godly lives. (John 14:15-26; John 16:5-16; Ephesians 1:13-14)
* We believe in eternal life, and that through belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, we spend eternity with the Lord in Heaven. We believe that in rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, we receive eternal suffering in hell. (Matthew 25:31-46; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, that all believers are members of His body, the Church. (Philippians 2:1-4)
* We believe God’s design for sexual intimacy is to be expressed only within the context of marriage. God instituted marriage between one man and one woman as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9)
* We believe that God created all human beings in His image. Therefore, we believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; that we must honor the physical and spiritual needs of all people; following Christ’s example, we believe that every person should be treated with love, dignity and respect. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Though we do not exclusively provide religious events, most of them are Christian in their foundation and formulation. We believe it is important for those who partner with us from various Christian traditions to clearly understand our philosophical and doctrinal positions for the events we create. We have adopted the words of Augustine to embody our ecumenical position:
“In essentials, unity. In non-essentials, liberty. In all things, love.”
The essentials of faith that we refer to are captured in the Nicene Creed:
We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father. Through him all things were made. For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate; he suffered death and was buried. On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; he ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets. We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.
The Church is the hope of mankind. The leaders of this hope are often times weary, burnt out, tired, and less effective because of this. Pastors and leaders spend so much time helping others that self-care is often neglected. We have read the stats on Pastor burn out and it is NOT OK. This is why we developed Replenish - to help get and keep Pastors and leaders healthier and in ministry longer.
Being healthy helps you lead healthy. A healthy soul makes for a better Pastors, Leader, Husband, Father and so on. Our best ministry happens when we minister out of a healthy soul out of the overflow.
People In ministry we seldom know how tired our soul is and, unfortunately, it's often too late by the time we find out. The result is a weary soul, burnout, moral failure, a broken marriage, depression...the list can go on and on.That's why REPLENISH is all about you.