Here are a few details and below is a cut and paste…
1. Get your flights. We will meet at the Austin airport (AUS) and do a group pick up at 2pm. If you arrive earlier, bring a book and enjoy the airport, for logistical reasons, we will do one pick up. We will also have you back at the airport on the last day by 2pm so you can book a flight after that. I recommend nothing earlier than 3pm for the return.
2. Prep. You get out of life what you put into it. That said, prepare yourself. Anticipate what you will need, pray, maybe fast. Get ready to get out of your comfort zone, meet some new people and trip some new things.
3. What is next…
* I’ll send another email or two in anticipation of the trip.
* Get the book, Leading on Empty by Wayne Cordero, read at your leisure. It will help set the tone.
* Let’s Zoom. I would love to do an intro zoom call in the next few weeks. What about June 22 or 23? Would any of the following work? 10am or 2pm CST?
Before I say anything, here are what others are saying about Replenish.
"I didn't know how tired I was and how much I was doing things on my own without the help of the Holy Spirit until I halfway through my first Replenish Experience."
"Those who I spend the most energy on, appreciate it less and my family gets my leftovers. I'm done with it"
"This is my last resort, my letter of resignation is my desk drawer and I'll submit it this week if I don't hear from God."
If this is your first Replenish Experience, please read on. If you are a seasoned veteran, you can skip this email and post a bunch of social media about how awesome Replenish is and make sure you tag us and all your friends.
Most of our Replenish Experiences are sponsored by another Pastor or Leader and if you were invited by someone else, you, no doubt, already know something about what to expect. Feel free to reach out to them and get some info and I'll get in touch with you shortly. Also feel free to contact me on my cell phone below or with any social media @rplnish.
WHAT IS REPLENISH?
* A journey where we can take a deep breath connect with others, connect with God and look deep into your soul. * An opportunity to connect with old friends and make some new ones. * Cool experiences, hikes, conversations, adrenaline rushes, food, play and more. * A challenge to sharpen your saw, to refresh and Replenish. * The ability to lean into the moment, to chill and to enjoy lots of clear space.
Your trip Facilitator will be in touch with you and your specific group in the near future.
I know we all know this, but we get out of things what we put into them. This trips success will be up to you. Don't hold back, lean into it, give your all and we will grow together.
While we will take a good number of Pastors and Leaders on experiences this year we want to make sure we keep things personal and professional. As you know we have generous sponsors who help sponsor our trips and we also have a limited number of spots available. Since this is the case once your spot is reserved we expect you to be part of this Experience. It is difficult for us to fill last minute spots. If you have to cancel last minute we will have to charge you for the trip. We hope you understand.
Thanks again for your patience and understanding.
You can also find us on Social Media and connect, like, share and interact with us.
This is some additional info for your Replenish Experience. If you have additional questions reach out to your trip leader, facilitator or the person who invited you.
Rawd from Replenish here. Hope you are doing well.
I am so excited you signed up for life-change, for new connections and exhilarating experiences. Replenish is that. You will laugh, make new friends, eat amazing food and have a blast. You will be challenged to look into your soul and care for it.
Replenish is an investment into you. Into the kingdom and into the people you serve now and in the future. That said, there are a few things we need to cover to help you get the most out of your Replenish Experience.
CHECK LIST. * Book and send your flight info to me and your trip facilitator. * Please get and read the book Leading on Empty by Wayne Cordero - We will reference it on the trip. * Please reply to all tell us a bit about yourself. All of us on the trip would love to know about you, your spouse and kids, ministry history and anything else cool about you. Please send this in the next 3 days... don't forget to include your website or blog and cell number. * Be ready for anything. Since you spend most of your time leading things and directing things this experience will be the exact opposite. You land and we will take care of the rest. Plan to eat well and experience cool things. Again, be open to anything. * Lean into relationships. Once we get out of town the walls come down and we want to capitalize on that. Some of you will know each other but some of you will have a new opportunity.
* It is important to remember that you get out of this what you put into it, so be ready, pray and maybe even fast.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US AND WHAT WE NEED TO EXPECT FROM YOU. * Do you have any special needs for the trip? Don't plan on dieting so I don't want to hear about gluten free vegan colon challenges...lol. * Please be thinking about your expectations for the trip. Please prayerfully consider because we will briefly share them at the beginning of the trip. * We need to jump on a zoom call next week. Can we do this day or that day (proposed time)?
* For packing. Just check the weather for your city and plan accordingly. Pack your usual things and remember your Bible, journal and maybe the book L.O.E.
So, that is it until we set a time for a zoom call. We will be in touch.
Here is me on a silly video talking about the trip ——> https://youtu.be/TnnryTwkIFE