A little bit about us
WHO WE ARE
Replenish a group of like-minded people who believe the church is the hope of the world and that its people and leaders need to be strong and healthy. We know that we are best when our soul is healthy and we want to help people live, serve and minister out of the overflow of the goodness in our hearts. We come from various denominations and backgrounds but love God, love people and love what Replenish does for Pastors and Leaders.
We (The Replenish Group Corporation 501c3) are a non profit in the state of Texas. We have a national advisory board and a regional working board who assist with Replenish initiatives locally.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
* We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, trustworthy and true, without error, Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
* We believe there is only one God who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
* We believe Jesus Christ is God, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death that paid for our sin through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension/rising up to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1; Matthew 1:18,25; Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 9:15-22; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8; Acts 1:9-11; Hebrews 9:27-28)
* We believe that acceptance of Jesus Christ and the corresponding renewal of the Holy Spirit are the only paths to salvation for lost/sinful men and women. (John 3:16; John 5:24; Titus 3:3-7)
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who lives within and guides Christians so they are enabled to live godly lives. (John 14:15-26; John 16:5-16; Ephesians 1:13-14)
* We believe in eternal life, and that through belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, we spend eternity with the Lord in Heaven. We believe that in rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, we receive eternal suffering in hell. (Matthew 25:31-46; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, that all believers are members of His body, the Church. (Philippians 2:1-4)
* We believe that God created all human beings in His image. Therefore, we believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; that we must honor the physical and spiritual needs of all people; following Christ’s example, we believe that every person should be treated with love, dignity and respect. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Though we do not exclusively provide religious events, most of them are Christian in their foundation and formulation. We believe it is important for those who partner with us from various Christian traditions to clearly understand our philosophical and doctrinal positions for the events we create. We have adopted the words of Augustine to embody our ecumenical position:
“In essentials, unity. In non-essentials, liberty. In all things, love.”
The essentials of faith that we refer to are captured in the Nicene Creed:
We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father. Through him all things were made. For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate; he suffered death and was buried. On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; he ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets. We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.